- Meraniel sizing follows standard EU or local sizing (for example: 35 to 41) which you usually see when buying from local retail stores for women’s footwear. To verify your size easier, feel free to refer to the left most column, and order based on your usual EU or local size.
- If you are a half-size or have wide feet, we recommend you to size up for a more comfortable fit.
- For styles Reyna and Blake, no need to size up for wide feet.
- For closed shoes, leather may be tight and stiff at first. To break them in faster, you may wear socks and use them around the house for 1 to 3 days, around 3 hours each day.
How to measure your feet:
- Measure the length of your foot from tip of the big toe to tip of your heel.
- Measure the width of the widest point of your feet.
- * Please note that these measurements pertain to the end to end dimensions of the insoles (aka. footbed) of the footwear, and not your feet. The insoles should have “allowance” and be a bit bigger than the measurements of your feet, rather than exactly the same.
- For example, if you want to order a Meraniel open-toe flats, and your feet measure 24.5 cm from tip of toe to heel, and your usual size is 7.5, you should get a size 8.
- Need more help to determine your size? We’d love to help you find the perfect fit! Send us a message on Instagram @meraniel.ph.