Prolong the life of your Meraniel genuine leather shoes by giving them some tender loving care!
- After each use, simply wipe away any grime with a dry cloth. If there is any stubborn dirt, use a damp cloth with gentle soap to wipe it off, then allow the shoes to completely dry before storing them.
- Whenever you get your shoes wet from usage or from cleaning, it is important to let them air dry at room temperature, and then store them in a dry space. We recommend stuffing them with paper to absorb any moisture and prevent moulds and mildew from forming on the shoes.
- Do not use artificial heat (e.g. hair dryer, tumble dryer, radiator, fire, etc.) or direct sunlight to hasten the drying process as they may damage the material.
- To keep your genuine leather looking good as new, use leather cream conditioner. Using a dry cloth, apply some of the product onto the leather to revive its color and prevent it from getting dry.
- Leather cream conditioners can be purchased from online shops such as Lazada or Shopee.
- We know you love the shoes but please give them a day off in between days of use to allow them to air out.